Thursday, June 3, 2010

Change is Good

I recently moved my license to Jones & Co. Realty here in Fort Myers Florida from a company I have been with in one fashion or another since 2004. It was a very difficult decision because I consider my old owners as close personal friends. I have been loyal for years. Even through the ups and downs of this crazy real estate market.
But I felt like I needed a change in my career. Things have been good here in Ft. Myers this past year due to low prices and government incentives. Foreclosures in Lee County are at their lowest levels in three years and the median price has crept back up to over $100,000. I believe this market is ready to make a long sustained run of growth. So now was the time to make a change.
My difficult decision was made easier because I was going to work with someone who I have so much respect for. JJ Jones is past President of the Ft. Myers Association of Realtors, a corporate trainer for Listingbook, long time Broker and Manager, and real estate coach.
What really excited me was the business plan Jones & Co. Realty. They are a true 100% Company. I have seen ads and received emails from other 100% Companies in the area but they offered very few services and usually charged large transaction fees or desk fees. Jones & Co. Realty only charges $99.00/mo. And $129.00 per transaction. Its really that simple.
When I think about how much money I have given my past company for what ammounted to very little in the way of training, coaching, support, leads, etc. I can’t believe it. I have created my own business and leads my entire career. I created the business I have and now I get to keep the rewards. I will miss my friends at my old company but now with my extra commission I can afford to take them out for drinks from time to time.

www.jonesandcorealty.com

www.resuperstars.com

www.erikelsea.com

No comments:

Post a Comment